Online Banking Login
Fairfield National Bank offers a full array of financial products and services, including Internet Banking, Visa Debit Cards, Automated Teller Machines, and Direct Deposit, to make banking more convenient for our customers. Below is a partial listing of additional products and services Fairfield National Bank has to offer.
Online Banking with Fairfield National Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Fairfield National Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line up to 18 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Now you can easily manage your finances on the go with Fairfield National’s mobile banking! Simply log in to your internet banking, and choose our Mobile Enrollment option to access the following features through your mobile device:
- Get account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find ATMs and branches
NOTE – You must be enrolled in internet banking to use Mobile Banking.
Whether you prefer text banking, your device’s mobile browser, or one of our apps, you can bank free anywhere, anytime!
How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
Sign in to Internet Banking on your computer and choose the Mobile Banking option. Enroll your mobile phone and follow the activation instructions
Whether traveling around the world or just across town, you'll find your VISA debit card from Fairfield National Bank can offer indispensable services. It's the checking-withdrawing-depositing-and transferring-funds card all in one.
Fairfield National Bank customers are able to use their ATM cards at thousands of ATM terminals across the United States and abroad. Our ATM card allows you to withdraw $300 cash daily, make deposits, and transfer money. Stop by one of our locations and pick up an application today.
Individuals: Fairfield National Bank accepts all direct deposits for our customers. You have the ability to distinguish how much of each direct deposit goes into what account.
Businesses: A business may want their employees to receive their payroll not in checks, but as a direct deposit through their checking/savings account. This can be accomplished through our electronic department. Stop by or call 618-842-2107 and talk to Brenda Baumann about direct deposit today!
- Fairfield National Bank, 220 East Main, Fairfield
- Hometown IGA, 709 West Main, Fairfield
- Bean Capital Banking Center, 100 North Main, Wayne City
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital, 303 NW 11th, Fairfield, IL 62837
- Mach 1, 800 W. Main St., Fairfield, IL 62837
- Knapp Citgo, 308 W. Delaware St., Fairfield, IL 62837
- Tri-County Banking Center, 119 S Middle St, Grayville, IL 62844
- Discount Food Mart, 22797 E IL Hwy, Bluford, IL 62814
Customer (incoming) no charge (outgoing) $20.00
Fund transfers are transfers initiated by customers between their Fairfield National Bank accounts. Transfers can be made via the Internet and post automatically to your account or can be made via telephone or fax and will be processed through our bookkeeping department.
As a merchant who accepts payments by MasterCard and Visa, you may not only increase the purchasing power of your customer, but you also do not have the risk of accepting bad checks. In addition, through electronic data capture, your deposits are credited to your account electronically within 48 hours. Stop by the main bank and talk to Brenda Baumann to learn more about our MasterCard/Visa Merchant Service.
Ever wonder why U.S. Savings Bonds stay so popular in America's ever changing financial landscape? The answer is easy…savings bonds are a great way to save and buying bonds regularly is one of the easiest ways to invest today so you can enjoy tomorrow!
Further details on U.S. Savings Bonds is just a click away: